Do you advise or work with Italians who want to live, study, or work abroad?

Especially if they want to live in English-speaking countries, like the U.S., Canada, the UK, and Ireland, they will almost certainly need certified translations from Italian to English of documents to apply to schools, request visas, or have their professional credentials recognized.

Some of the many documents that require certified translation:

Official Government Documents:

    • Birth certificates
    • Marriage certificates
    • Divorce decrees
    • Tax documents
    • Police clearance certificates

Academic Transcripts and Diplomas:

    • School transcripts
    • University diplomas and degrees
    • Certificates of completion
    • High school report cards


I am certified by the American Translators Association. My certification is recognized not only in the U.S. but also meets requirements in Canada, the UK, Ireland, and some northern European countries.


Refer your clients to me

Have them get in touch with me on my contact page and put your name in “Name of person who referred you to me” field.

Receive €25 referral fee

If they accept my quote and I complete the job, I will pay €25 to you to thank you.

Get in touch if you have questions.