Certificates, transcripts and other official documents

Versione italiana

Many American and international institutions require that a certified translator translate official documents and attest to the accuracy of the translation.

Examples of official documents requiring certified translation:

  • Academic transcripts
  • Report cards
  • Driver’s licenses
  • Academic degrees and diplomas
  • Birth, death, and marriage certificates


I am one of a few dozen translators certified by the American Translators Association in Italian to English. As there is no governmental certifying agency in the United States, many require an ATA-certified translator certified in the requested language pair.

I offer fast turnaround and reasonable rates for this service.

Write for a quote, preferably sending the documents for translation.

%d bloggers like this: